Archives, cadastre, surveying
Multifunctioal scanner for an accurate detection of high-quality archival materials and plans of all types - fragile originals to up 2 x 3 m.
Specificallyfor archives, cadastre, and surveying we developed the Synchron Table Scanner series, meeting every demand of templates. A very gentle treatment will be achieved by our developed and patented synchronized light in TEXTURE mode. Available as an option is a LED lighting unit.
For maps, no matter of which application, a high precision is requested. The Synchron Table Scanner mets all requirements. 25 cm in length presents a deviation from only 0,05 mm per meter.
Short client list:
• Regional Government Weser-Ems in Oldenburg , Germany
• Military History Research Department (MGF) in Potsdam , Germany
• Surveying company Ing. Gantner in Dresden, Germany
• National Land Registry of Rheinland-Pfalz in Koblenz , Germany
• BEV (Federal Office of Metrology and Surveying)
Recommended products for those applications: